Located in beautiful Winona Lake, Indiana, the Russell Center is perfect for ministry, business, and personal use.
The Russell Center is nestled on wooded grounds just east of Grace College. Although it is located in Winona Lake, there’s a secluded feeling as it is set back from Wooster Road.
The rental includes:
- High speed internet access for video conferencing
- Two 65″ hanging monitors and two rolling TVs for projection
- A professional quality sound system with wireless microphones
- A warming kitchen for staging catering or meals
- An 8′ white board or easel
- Chairs and round, 8′, 6′ or classroom style tables
- Setup/tear down of chairs and tables
- A Polycom conference call system
The facility can seat 200 for theater style seating and 120 for a sit-down dinner. The main area can be divided into 3 separate rooms for multiple break-out meetings.
Equipped with hanging monitors, two rolling TVs, a professional quality sound system, and high speed internet, the Russell Center can handle your A/V needs.
There is a fully equipped warming kitchen for staging catering or meals.
“The Russell Center is a beautiful place to have a business meeting. It is tucked back off the beaten path and allows for a complete change of pace from the normal workday. We have been pleased with the location, service, and price they offer.”
Mindy Walters; DePuy Synthes
“Thank you SO much for everything that you did to help Tri Kappa this weekend. Our fundraiser was a huge success and we LOVED having it there. It was such a pleasure to be in a beautiful setting. Everyone who attended told us that they loved it and can’t wait to have it there again.”
Kirstine Alderfer; Tri Kappa